• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Need AAA in Tampa

I

Ivan

I wish 107.3 would go to the AAA format. It should be able to fly on that frequency. It is one of the very few fequencies that comes in loud and clear in downtown offices.

Cannot tell you how much I miss the old "World Class Rock 102.5." I did hate the fact that I couldn't hear it in the office because the Sarasota signal was too weak to penetrate steel buildings.

They had great shows like:

Acoustic Sunday
Live at nine

Noteworthy DJs

Russ Albums
Carson Cooper

Cannot tell you how much I miss the old "World Class Rock
> 102.5." I did hate the fact that I couldn't hear it in the
> office because the Sarasota signal was too weak to penetrate
> steel buildings.
>
> They had great shows like:
>
> Acoustic Sunday
> Live at nine
>
> Noteworthy DJs
>
> Russ Albums
> Carson Cooper
>

That would be the original "102.5, The Point", which managed to cover the bases from the familiar (but not burned) Classic Rock, the good stuff from the new "classic artists" (todays offerings by Clapton and The Stones...which I still havent heard here) and the best of the New Adult Alternative

The only station of the Paxson bunch the original management there didn't manage to run into the ground was WSJT, who survived and thrives under the Infinity umbrella....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom