• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

My Network TV / Syndicated Upfront

So we have heard from all the networks, now what about My Network TV and syndication? So far, the following shows have been cancelled: 'Nate Berkus' and 'Swift Justice'. Pay a visit to snta.com for new syndicated shows to come this fall (although only certain distributors are featured, so not all syndicated shows can be found here). Among the upcoming syndicated repeats will be 'Burn Notice', which I suspect will vacate My Network TV's Wednesday night this fall like 'The Unit' did in 2010...

Dr. Drew is scheduled to leave The CW Daytime in September 2012. Sometimes, his 'Lifechangers' shows would actually consist of an hour-long special. Maybe the show could continue in syndication and have the two-parters air in My Network TV...

Here's an idea: Since 'Cops' hasn't been on Fox lately, maybe that show should move to My Network TV's Wednesday night slot. And better yet, make a deal with Lifetime to concurrently air 'America's Most Wanted' at that...

OK, it's been at least a week now, and all the networks have announced their fall schedules. However, My Network TV has yet to reveal it's 2012-13 lineup. Given that 'Burn Notice' is expected to be in syndicated repeats this fall, I'm sure that show will leave the Wednesday night lineup-- then again, 'Without A Trace' and 'Cold Case' have an additional syndicated episode, and since everything on MyNet is regarded as "syndicated" by Nielsen Ratings, that means both shows have three syndicated eps a week, so why not have the two shows air Monday thru Saturday?

That said, I still think that 'Cops' and 'AMW' could reunite on MyNet...

I wouldn't expect My Network TV to air 'The Sopranos' anytime soon. Also, according to snta.com, 'White Collar' will also be airing in syndicated repeats this fall, making it an unlikely replacement for 'Burn Notice'. Of course, if I had to guess which show(s) would be replaced, it'd probably be 'Burn Notice', 'Without A Trace', and 'Monk', since these shows have aired for at least two years, whereas 'SVU' and 'Cold Case' have only began airing last fall. Then again, My Network TV only aired 'The Unit' repeats for only one year before that show entered syndication...

Rest easy, Iowan. The plans are finally announced:
"SVU" on Mondays,
"House" on Tuesdays,
"Numbers" on Wednesdays,
"White Collar" on Thursdays,
"Monk" on Fridays ...

So much for 'America's Most Wanted'. The only show that'll be kinda new ("if you haven't seen it, it's new to you") will be 'White Collar' as that has never been on broadcast TV before. I've seen online ads about that show coming in Fall 2013.

Also, it has been established that 'Burn Notice' will start syndicated repeats this fall.

So does this mean that 'House' and 'Numb3rs' will end syndicated repeats when they move to My Network TV this fall?

Does anyone gather their family to the tv anymore to watch mynet probably not well at least since the 2008-2009 season when they at least did some original programming that was fun to watch.

I wish on SNTA we could type like Kansas City it would show what channel and time the show is on a KC area because I would to know for like Burn Notice,Rules of Engadement and other new ones going to be in reruns and so on and I know about Katie,Harvey and so on Talk Show.

Iowan said:
Here's an idea: Since 'Cops' hasn't been on Fox lately, maybe that show should move to My Network TV's Wednesday night slot...

Doesn't G4 already air "Cops" reruns at that hour, or at least used to?

Besides, "Cops" will be back on Saturday nights after college football season is over.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom