• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

MISSY ELLIOTT - Teary Eyed

P

PassDutch

Toronto hot AC/CHR 104.5 CHUM-FM rotates Missy's 2nd single "Teary Eyed," which is exclusive to R&R's CHR-rhythmic & urban charts. I wonder if this 2nd single might end up on R&R's CHR-pop charts? "Teary Eyed" had been on CHUM since 2 months.<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by PassDutch on 09/21/05 07:02 PM.</FONT></P>

> Toronto hot AC/CHR 104.5 CHUM-FM rotates Missy's 2nd single
> "Teary Eyed," which is exclusive to R&R's CHR-rhythmic &
> urban charts. I wonder if this 2nd single might end up on
> R&R's CHR-pop charts? "Teary Eyed" had been on CHUM since 2
> months.
>
No Kidding, CHUM played that song.. Ive never listened to CHUM Online before, I thought it was a 80s 90s and today Hot AC station. I might have to check that out, If I can pull my head away from the European stations long enough.

> > Toronto hot AC/CHR 104.5 CHUM-FM rotates Missy's 2nd
> single
> > "Teary Eyed," which is exclusive to R&R's CHR-rhythmic &
> > urban charts. I wonder if this 2nd single might end up on
>
> > R&R's CHR-pop charts? "Teary Eyed" had been on CHUM since
> 2
> > months.
> >
> No Kidding, CHUM played that song.. Ive never listened to
> CHUM Online before, I thought it was a 80s 90s and today Hot
> AC station. I might have to check that out, If I can pull
> my head away from the European stations long enough.
>

The 3rd single will be Joy and the 4th single will be On & On. I hope on Joy they don't cut out the hilarious Mike Jones and Missy Elliott interlude.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom