• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

metv is the best

Gunsmoke

Banned
At one time when they first launched AntennaTV was my favorite dignet most shows from 55 to 70 and many "oh wow" half hour beauties that only aired one season, and great nostalgia gems like the Monkees, Gidget, Batchlor Father, and others. Great to see these shows again, but in the last few years they have became more recent and have been airing IMHO bland boring sitcoms, at least they kept Hazel, Patty Duke, Father Knows Best and bringing McCale's Navy back. Even though there are many other of these channels I can choose from which are much better than AntennaTV, COZI, which started out great with Ozzie and Harriet, Alies Smith and Jones which are gone, Decades, Inspiration, This, Comet, Charge, H&I which aired Combat now gone, I prefer METV for the best variety and now with the addition of Gomer Pyle they are my favorite. Seems like these signals are updating their lineups, how soon before all the shows before 1980 are gone.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom