• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Mass Broadcasters Hall of Fame Luncheon Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant observation Sherlock.
Don't support ingrates.
Again, hope MBHF has to eat the cost of the over priced lunch. Don't choke on the chicken bones. Probably no one bright enough there to know Heimlich.....��.Trust that is not true. Marriott staff must be trained to save their customers from their less than average food.

More ranting....more misplaced loyalties and indignation.

More complaints about food you won't be eating, and, now, trashing the folks at the Marriot.

You are always on a tirade to "straighten something out", aren't you? Only you see the great injustices of the world...even those that have nothing to do with you.

People have explained to you that you're trying to punish the MBHF...but, you would be doing a disservice to the inductees who are wonderful people and broadcasters and have nothing to do with your complaint.

Is it any wonder people haven't seen fit to give you another job in the business?

Last edited:
$75.00/ Ticket. What are they paying Tom Bergeron. Certainly not getting a $75.00 lunch at the Marriott. Small inferior chicken and cold veggies, cold coffee and overpriced bar. Better food at Lombardo's.

I didn't know there was a post-graduate degree in misanthropy.

Most organizations like the MBHoF use award ceremonies to raise money for other purposes. I am a member of several state broadcaster's hall of fame groups, and the $75 price is very, very reasonable.

I didn't know there was a post-graduate degree in misanthropy.

Most organizations like the MBHoF use award ceremonies to raise money for other purposes. I am a member of several state broadcaster's hall of fame groups, and the $75 price is very, very reasonable.

A waste of money this year. Give the $75.00 to a charity instead. It will do more good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom