• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Man! I hate to admit this, but....

bucwhyl

Banned
That new Nicky Minaj and Drake, "Moment for Life" is hot!!

Shawty, have you heard "Girl Like You", by Big Doughski G and J.R. Patton? I think they're local. Pretty hot!

bucwhyl said:
Shawty, have you heard "Girl Like You", by Big Doughski G and J.R. Patton? I think they're local. Pretty hot!

Never heard of that one, but I YouTube'd it and it's local Dallas. Now I will tell you I'm bumpin that Treal Lee "Throwed Off." HOT 107.9 throws it in the mix here.

bucwhyl said:

Yea that song is moving up the charts on mediabase and it looks like its gonna be a hit. They're playin it here in Charleston now

They are overdosing us on it here. They performed at K104's Kwanzafest Saturday.

IamHipHopradio said:
bucwhyl said:

Yea that song is moving up the charts on mediabase and it looks like its gonna be a hit. They're playin it here in Charleston now

Waddup HipHopRadio? Had plans on coming to Da Chuck for X-Mas, but i'll be here in da A. How's 92.5 The Box sounding?

ShawtyBlack_ATL said:
Waddup HipHopRadio? Had plans on coming to Da Chuck for X-Mas, but i'll be here in da A. How's 92.5 The Box sounding?

What up ShawtyBlack. The Box is sounding pretty straight with the new 5 O'clock Cut up, which gave the station a lil boost. Tangie Larkin is doing her thing on the radio, I still think that they could get a night time mixshow. Other than that they sound legit but to me they play to much R&B for a Hip-Hop Station and while they have added some new songs, and I know this has been said plenty before, but the Box really should have given Jay Tek a chance cauze eventhough they are out in the streetz and givin Charleston a new vibe, they still must realize that Z93 is the big station and to blow them out they should be thinking outside of the "Box", but well see what happens.

bucwhyl said:

I heard it today on KGGI Riverside. They're usually slow to add songs, so this one is destined to be a hit. On my first listen to "Pink Friday", Moment4Life seemed like the obvious hit.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom