• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Lotus Communications Orchestrates A Translator Sale/Swap In Tucson

I thought the snippet about the third-party leasing restrictions on the tower seemed to be somewhat illegal. The Lotus lawyers must be old school. Limiting potential customers to religious groups sounds like fodder for a lawsuit in these modern times. The contract should have said "non-profit" instead...

Inteesting ... K285DL 104.9 has to have a F(50,10) interference profile some 20dB below co-channel KWCX' F(50,50) over the community of license. I wonder if this is the case?

I thought the snippet about the third-party leasing restrictions on the tower seemed to be somewhat illegal. The Lotus lawyers must be old school. Limiting potential customers to religious groups sounds like fodder for a lawsuit in these modern times. The contract should have said "non-profit" instead...
This is similar to the lease deal that Emmis did with SBS to broadcast from Flint Peak in Glendale, CA. It restricted the SBS station from being a direct competitor to any Emmis station. When SBS switched the station to an Hispanic urban format, they were notified of eviction and had to relocate.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom