• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Looking for info on some Broadcast Station parts....

I have a box of these broadcast station parts but cannot find any information on what they might go to. No model numbers and the part numbers on the circuit board return little to nothing. Any help would be appreciated. I have like 5 of each of these boards.image_67227649(1).jpgimage_67204609(1).jpgimage_67160577(2).jpg

@Officepot Looks like you have some spare modules for an older AirWave broadcast console. Here's a similar one I found on the interwebs. Scroll through a few of the photos and you'll see some modules identical to the ones you've got.
Here's a manual:

Thank you very much Mikey! Think there would be any market for these things? I guess I can always throw them online and see what happens. Anyways thanks again!

Thank you very much Mikey! Think there would be any market for these things? I guess I can always throw them online and see what happens. Anyways thanks again!
I'm guessing no. At least not at a price that would make it worth your while. The manual I posted above shows that revision C was done in 1997, revision D was done in 1999. That means you're dealing with gear that's a quarter century old at this point. The Craigslist ad I happened to find and link to above is asking $400 for an entire console - and that obviously doesn't mean they'll get that.

Back
Top Bottom