• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Looing For Soundbytes

Hi guys, 8) I was looking for some airchecks or soundbytes of a couple of stations and was wondering if one of you could help me out. I will list the station I'm looking for below. Thank you. :)

WSMJ - Baltimore
KBZN - Salt Lake City
WJJZ - Atlanta
WYJZ - Indianapolis

Jazz_Kat, I don't have any airchecks or soundbytes, but I do have a callsign correction. The former call letters for the former Smooth Jazz station in Atlanta were WJZZ. WJJZ was in Philadelphia. That is all.

AMFMRadFan said:
Jazz_Kat, I don't have any airchecks or soundbytes, but I do have a callsign correction. The former call letters for the former Smooth Jazz station in Atlanta were WJZZ. WJJZ was in Philadelphia. That is all.

My mistake. I noticed that after it wouldn't let me correct it. I also meant "Looking" instead of "Loo". ;D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom