• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

LIMBAUGH STAYING WITH CUMULUS EXCEPT IN NYC

Don't believe everything you hear while negotiations are still in process:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is indeed staying put on CUMULUS stations, announcing TODAY that he has signed a three-year deal for his PREMIERE NETWORKS show to remain on most of the company's stations with the exception of Talk WABC-A/NEW YORK, from which his show, as expected, will move to crosstown CLEAR CHANNEL Talk WOR-A/NEW YORK as of JANUARY 1st.

"On either WEDNESDAY night or THURSDAY," LIMBAUGH told listeners, we completed our negotiations with CUMULUS MEDIA, and there will not be any changes. I will continue to be on their radio stations for the next three years. It was really never in doubt, but I don't want to do my own version of negotiating here. The only change that's going to happen is that on JANUARY 1st we are going to leave WABC and move to WOR in NEW YORK. My syndication partner is CLEAR CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS, and they own WOR, and so we're gonna go to our own radio station in NEW YORK. And this has been mutually agreed to."

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom