• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Lima book today...

Fred:

Yeah, I hated to see Vince go too...and I also felt his retirement was premature as well. I think he had "at least" another five years left in him or so, ten at the most. It was a sad day. It was one of the very few (and I do mean VERY FEW) days that I've had in this business that I actually cried :(

In reference to the 940 station...that station had A LOT of potential when it was JAMZ. Back before Vickie Shurelds got her hands on it and killed what good it had left in it, it had a HUGE chance to make an impact. But, much like it was when it first started, Management didn't know what it had. It was far enough ahead of it's time in Lima that the business people (and most clientele) weren't ready to accept it.
(...but that's just my opinion)

...and the Ottawa station...

Who knows? ...no offense, but I'm with you. I have no clue! :-\

I think bringing back the heritage WCIT-AM would be great!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom