• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Laurel and Hardy: Radio stars?

Well, that did sound like the typical story line from their movies. The story did seem too contrived and a bit stupid. I'd think that it would be hard to keep that story line interesting week after week as it was more of a novelty to hear them doing a radio show picturing them in my mind's eye than actually hearing the story itself. I like Laurel and Hardy, but a little bit goes a long way. So frankly, I can understand why they had a problem getting a sponsor for the show.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane and posting the site so we could hear the only radio version of Laurel and Hardy.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom