• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Laura Ingraham to Start on WSRQ

Do you think she has an audience in Sarasota? I know Chicago dropped her a few years ago.
I know I will "check her out", err, "listen to her" this week.

As for 1280, it is just there running a sports format. That may change as well. There just doesn't seem to be anything to tune to, right now.

oops, I probably just got someone else fired...

Jeff in Sa-ra-so-ta!

Try checking the FCC website. Their latest filings for the sale and assignment will have current phone numbers and contact info.

missammusic said:
Anyone know how to contact this station? Website not very helpful

thanks.
They probably haven't gotten around to updating the site.

I would imagine if it is to keep and not flip the stations, they would want to consolidate their studios. As it is, they are paying rent on two locations which would be unnecessary.

With automation, space for one or eight stations would be the same. Put the computer in an air conditioned linen closet. The one where the AP machine used to go.

Jeff in Sa-ra-so-ta!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom