• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Latest in Tri/Walla Walla

Goldendale is a very strong Portland hotspot with some Tri-Cities, Yakima and Bend mixed in along with KNWN/KDDS, KJDY and KRJT Elgin.

The Dalles on the other hand is not nearly as good if you're along the river. To the west, Portland gets stronger while to the east, Pendleton and Tri-Cities get stronger. I've been south of Biggs on US-97 and once you get up above the Gorge on the Oregon side, Portland, Tri-Cities, Yakima and KPQ all start coming in while Bend gradually fades in before taking over completely. I received Spokane around the town of Grass Valley (~25 mins south of Biggs) when I went through there in 2021.

The segment of US-97 south of Satus is a very strong Bend hotspot until you get into Goldendale, and the Mabton-Bickleton Hwy south of Bickleton is also a Bend hotspot as I discovered last weekend. (Warning: That road is really BAD in spots, particularly between Bickleton and US-97, but there is fresh pavement in others)

Last edited:
The segment of US-97 south of Satus is a very strong Bend hotspot until you get into Goldendale, and the Mabton-Bickleton Hwy south of Bickleton is also a Bend hotspot as I discovered last weekend. (Warning: That road is really BAD in spots, particularly between Bickleton and US-97, but there is fresh pavement in others)
When I drive through those areas I always imagine what it must be like to drive across the moon. Probably similar.

Back
Top Bottom