• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Larry Rhoten

B

bobmathers

South Central Pennsylvania radio listeners have been blessed for many years to have the talented Larry Rhoten as a steady and dependable news voice they can count on. Larry continues to take care of business at WGET and WGTY. It was a pleasure to work with him for many years. It's equally important to point out that Larry handled television equally well with his usual grace and aplomb while anchoring headline updates on WGAL-TV in Lancaster. Continued best wishes to my main man, Lars Rhoten.

couldn't agree more. That whole team at GTY is remarkable.

I've been doing weekends and fill-ins at GTY for a little over a year now. I've had the pleasure of working with Larry on the morning show. Not only is he a great news anchor but overall just really fun to work with.

dscottQV93 said:
I've been doing weekends and fill-ins at GTY for a little over a year now. I've had the pleasure of working with Larry on the morning show. Not only is he a great news anchor but overall just really fun to work with.

Just saw you were working there Dave. That pretty much makes every country station in the ADI for you. Good deal. Beats Metro.

mcradiofree said:
dscottQV93 said:

Just saw you were working there Dave. That pretty much makes every country station in the ADI for you. Good deal. Beats Metro.

Just about.....All I have to do is add WIOV and I've completed the list ;D

I will second, third and fourth Bob's sentiments. And Bob, you're not too shabby yerself.

The whole WGET/WGTY crew is great. Props to all!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom