• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KZQZ 1430 in St. Louis

KZQZ 1430 in St. Louis has to be one of the best oldies stations around, at least in my humble opinion. Check it out at kzqz1430am.com

Interesting station. I wish they'd update their webiste. It's been exactly the same for over 2 years. And did they ever go up to 50K Daytime?

emailed Ray Diamond yesterday as I was picking up KZQZ on my GE Super Radio 1 loud and clear in Farmington Mo, they are indeed testing at fifty thousand watts for the FCC which may take a good while. Its daytime only.

Excellent Programing, and I am loving it. I left KLOU a long time ago, I got a Clue and switched to the crazy Q.

I also asked about a possibility for an evening DJ up until about 11 P.M., he said no plans right now, but that they will discuss it in the future. I think some big things are going to start happening over at the Q. meanwhile, the beat goes on at the Gateway City's number 1 home for Rock and Roll.

Are the DJs live or voice tracked?

The DJs seemed to have more personality when the station first started, now it seems like they are reading from the same script.

Please let me know!

PS - Very cool to hear "Zip Code" by The Five Americans and "Knock On Wood" as performed by Otis Redding & Carla Thomas!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom