• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KSLX/Mark is retiring

So if Paul "Neanderpaul" Marshall is moving to middays, what happens to current midday guy Michael Abad?

I don't know, was listening one morning last week and Tim/neanderpaul didn't mention Abad (just that he was coming up next with the 10:00 list of songs).

So if Paul "Neanderpaul" Marshall is moving to middays, what happens to current midday guy Michael Abad?
Not 100% sure, but I think he's in production and only started voicetracking KSLX middays "on the side" after Randi's departure a couple of years ago. I'm sure he'll still be doing production work for Hubbard.

Well here's our answer. The syndicated Dave & Mahoney from Compass Media Networks is coming to KSLX—and the program will be produced from Phoenix instead of from KXTE Las Vegas.

Very interesting that they are relocating from KXTE. That is a clear vote of non-confidence in Beasley / KXTE, if ya ask me.

Wonder if Audacy trading that station to Beasley resulted in a desire to relocate. Between KXTE and KHMX, it was produced at an Entercom/Audacy station for quite some time.

Re: KXTE, I do miss the old Xtreme Radio hard alternative format that aired in the 00s. An edgy presentation that fit perfectly in Vegas at the time.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom