• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KSKO 89.5 McGrath, Alaska

I thought y'all would like to hear this

This is what KSKO sounds like over the air on 89.5 FM. I recorded this sample with my ATS25 radio and everything turned open as wide as could be. We employ a DBX Compressor/Limiter and the internal BW transmitter processing set on "clean"

Pretty cool of the commercial of "Cruisin the Decades" since our local college station (KMSU Minnesota State Mankato) also plays that show (apparently there are only 18 affiliates carrying it as mentioned during today's show)

Pretty cool of the commercial of "Cruisin the Decades" since our local college station (KMSU Minnesota State Mankato) also plays that show (apparently there are only 18 affiliates carrying it as mentioned during today's show)

I was the first affiliate to carry the show. Im friends with Brad Savage, the shows host and producer.. it was originally local just fpr Akron, OH where WAPS The Summit is.. and he then would broadcast that local version on shortwave WRMI. i told him id carry the show... and it was me saying id carry it that spurred him on into getting other stations to carry it

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom