• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KNET 25.1 became Daystar

It looks like KNET 25.1 became a 24/7 Christian Programming as a Daystar affiliate owned-and-operated

I bet KBEH will probably end up getting Multicultural Programming known as EMT Media on their full-power signal since their Time Brokerage Agreement with Universal Church is about to expire in May there might be a miracle for KBEH to become the new home of EMT Media because we lost Multicultural Programming for the second time in the Los Angeles Market I'm very upset about this change😡😡😡😡😡 😭😭😭😭😭

This outlet mentions that their content is also on Roku, IOS, Android. Yes it's like the old cable access outlets of the past adapting to where the majority of the audience they are seeking are located like browser, and other places.
I know that

I have a feeling that KBEH will end up getting Multicultural Programming known as EMT Media on their full-power signal with more coverage and with strong signal once their Time Brokerage Agreement with Universal Church expires in a few weeks which is in May I know KBEH is also carried all streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and LocalBTV since this station is a full-power signal.

Back
Top Bottom