• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KMGN 93 Nine The Mountain

The Northern Arizona Blowtorch, 93.9 The Mountain, is giving out bumper / rear window stickers again. This time they are giving away gasoline for your personal vehicle.
Just like the last time, the bumper stickers are serialized so you can register yourself at their website, to that particular one.

http://www.939themountain.com/

I still have my old serialized sticker on my toolbox in my garage. IIRC, KMGN had those stickers about three years ago. ;)

http://tunein.com/radio/93-9-The-Mountain-939-s34019/

Eddie Miller said the stickers will be available in the usual towns in their large listening area... Would the old style be collectible, today?
::)

Well ... gulchradio.com - Jerome's Amazing AM1670 1/10th of a watt barn burner and 24/7 internet powerhouse has some really cool bumper stickers available as well - in fact a colorful collection of several different designs representing our almost ten years on the air/cyberairwaves.

Sadly, they are really good for nothing, no free gas, slurpees or Saturday night fun at the famous Spirit Room, no serial numbers to add to their collectability - nada, nothing, nunca - except for noting a rather unique little radio radio station built by a couple of passionate music guys serving Arizona's smallest town and the lucky folks in Clarkdale and the west side of Cottonwood - AND get this - like a wisp in Cornville. I hate to brag anymore in case R. Fry is trolling even these obscure pages looking for somebody to argue with - honest "R" we just followed the instructions, turned it on and there it goes. Could it be the altitude, the clean mountain air, the fact that the ground stakes are driven into a mountain full of copper ... ?

I digress ... as usual.

If anyone would like one of our fab bumper stickers, write to us using the subject line "Free Bumper Sticker" to: [email protected] and send us your address.

AND you can listen for free any time: www.gulchradio.com - click on "HEAR" or do a shoutcast search for KCRJ

rickity
www.gulchradio.com

rickityone said:
Well ... gulchradio.com - Jerome's Amazing AM1670 1/10th of a watt barn burner and 24/7 internet powerhouse has some really cool bumper stickers available as well - in fact a colorful collection of several different designs representing our almost ten years on the air/cyberairwaves.

If anyone would like one of our fab bumper stickers, write to us using the subject line "Free Bumper Sticker" to: [email protected] and send us your address.

AND you can listen for free any time: www.gulchradio.com - click on "HEAR" or do a shoutcast search for KCRJ

rickity
www.gulchradio.com
Thanks Rickity - I did send away and now have been listening for about the last hour. Congrats for ten years (or so) on the "airwaves". :eek:)-
Wishing you continued success,
Stan

The Gulch is one amazing Part 15 and web station, a well programmed community station with great shows and a lot of heart...and my God, what an art department! Check 'em out. 8)

rickityone said:
... a rather unique little radio radio station built by a couple of passionate music guys serving Arizona's smallest town and the lucky folks in Clarkdale and the west side of Cottonwood - AND get this - like a wisp in Cornville.

Amazing little station! And here in Houston the stream sounds great, unlike the muffled stream from the calm blowtorch on top of the mountain. Keep it going!

Thanks for the kind words guys - a tip of the hat to our friend Ironbear who first got 1670 on the air. We still have the Marti - but it's not in use.

Fuse jockey Stan - did you send your bumper sticker request to: [email protected]? Our "offer fulfillment department" has been looking for your e-mail, but hasn't received one yet.

Keep on keepin' on - we're glad you tuned in!

Rickity
www.gulchradio.com

NO WONDER - we've only received one bumper sticker request. In the pandemonium created by the excitement of announcing our "Great Bumper Sticker Giveaway" - as FuseJockey correctly pointed out, I gave the wrong address. Whoa - you'd think we could do better.

Subject line: Free Bumper Sticker

to: [email protected]

Operators are standing by.

rickity
www.gulchradio.com

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom