• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KIIM FM takes a nosedive while KHUD climbs to 3.8 in lastest radio share

Yep KIIM is sinking in the Shares. I suspect that because KHUD is climbing it's affecting KIIM FM shares. I'm glad though that KHUD is improving seeing how they put it on the flamethrower signal
Here are the Shares.

Are the 'beauty contest' numbers telling a correlating tale with the numbers that matter? 🤷‍♂️

Yep KIIM is sinking in the Shares. I suspect that because KHUD is climbing it's affecting KIIM FM shares. I'm glad though that KHUD is improving seeing how they put it on the flamethrower signal
Here are the Shares.
If we go back 6 years, we see KIIM hitting as high as a 9.2 in one book and as low as a 6.7 in another. Whether they have a 7.0 or an 9.0, they are going to bill the same.

KHUD has been anywhere from a 2.0 to the high threes over the last 2 ½ years.

All stations in that very-small-sample market wobble a lot.

Back
Top Bottom