• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KHCB

I was looking at the assortment of radio stations which are owned and operated by KHCB (Houston Christian Broadcasters), and was wondering if any of them are featuring HD subcarriers, or are they strictly FM (or, in the case of League City, San Antonio and El Paso, AM)? Asking for a friend.

I know they have Nautel transmitters capable of upgrading if they ever choose to. They have a CCM online station as well now. I'm surprised they haven't tried giving it a go on any of their terrestrial signals.

I'm 95% sure none of their Texas signals have HD. KALD does have a digital license but I've never seen it HD. Could have possibly been on many years ago

Back
Top Bottom