• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KFI's version of 'A Christmas Carol'

Tomorrow 12/23 Friday at 12:30pm PT, Gary and Shannon and other KFI staff members will perform a very different version of the holiday classic 'A Christmas Carol'. Gary, who has a professional theater background, wrote the script. They are keeping it under wraps, but revealed Shannon will play the part of Scrooge. Shannon mentioned it was very well written by Gary.

You can listen anytime through the iHeart app, KFI website on their podcast.

I know L.A. has many "talkers" does KEIB still use those call letters after Rush Limbaugh passed away?

Tomorrow 12/23 Friday at 12:30pm PT, Gary and Shannon and other KFI staff members will perform a very different version of the holiday classic 'A Christmas Carol'. Gary, who has a professional theater background, wrote the script. They are keeping it under wraps, but revealed Shannon will play the part of Scrooge. Shannon mentioned it was very well written by Gary.

You can listen anytime through the iHeart app, KFI website on their podcast.
I’ll be listening! I remember when KTAR in Phoenix used to do a yearly reading of the Christmas Carol with the local personalities. KTAR still has a lot of local talent, but they don’t do the Christmas Carol anymore for whatever reason.

About a decade ago, the Handel show did "A Christmas Carol" featuring chief protagonist/antagonist "Eb-BILL-neezer Scrooge" who'd say humbug to poor people living in Sun Valley.

That was back when Gary was on the BHS. Look forward to pulling the podcast and listening to this latest version.

At the halfway point. Very, very funny. Ghost of Christmas past taking Shannon back to when she was a DJ at Country KHSL is hysterical. Lots of radio workplace jokes, including a jab at KOST playing Christmas music.

At the halfway point. Very, very funny. Ghost of Christmas past taking Shannon back to when she was a DJ at Country KHSL is hysterical. Lots of radio workplace jokes, including a jab at KOST playing Christmas music.
Yeah, I listened to it today and was throughly entertained! It’s always good when hosts can make fun of themselves. And the bit with Tiny Steve Gregory definitely made me laugh!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom