• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KEXX Goes Adult Hits

Market15Schmifteen said:
It might've been Jerry Clifton last week...but now it is mos def Nick Michaels. This guy costs a pretty penny...which I guess you can afford when you have virtually no airstaff for the time being?

And ironically, his "Deep End" radio show airs on KSLX every Sunday night.

I gave several listens to KEXX 103.9 yesterday, and from the music, each time I
thought I was listening to K-Slacks.

But K-Slacks "sounds" better...and no Prattster! ;)

Well i have been a Edge listener, an X one too & have given MY ago - but all i can say is "never again".

MY is well and truly shite

I'm not a big fan of the new format, but it seems the longer they are on, the more they are opening up what they play. It's nice to hear some of the older songs that aren't played much on the other stations. BUT they will also get old again real soon, if they don't expand their playlist even more. And soon.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom