• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KANY signal

Is the new signal really this bad? I don't get them nearly as well as I used to from the old site at my grandpas house and I can't get them very well at home either. It sure seems that the C0 stations from South Mountain don't have very good signals. I used to get KLOP pretty well down in Pacific County before they changed calls and moved, but now they're not as good. There seems to be no change on 88.1 at home either, there was Christian rock there before, I think it came from an Everett translator. I'm not sure if I still get that or KWAO now. I had unIDed country on 93.7 on Thursday afternoon, not sure if it was KANY or CJJR. Meanwhile KOMO-FM, which also transmits from South Mountain is pretty clear.

I'm not getting much on 93.7 from my place near Gig Harbour... When did they move to south mountain officially?

It seems to me like making that move would weaken their coverage in the area they are mostly trying to serve.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom