• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

John Marks Exits as Head of Country Programming at Spotify

John Marks has stepped down from his role as Global Head of Country Programming at Spotify, USA, effective March 31. Marks joined Spotify in September of 2015 as one of only two Nashville Spotify employees covering the Country market. He's been an integral figure in building Spotify's reputation as a global symbol for music consumption and discovery and a driver of country music culture; culminating 6 million followers and 5 billion streams as of 4th Quarter 2020.

"This is the result of a mutual agreement between Spotify and me," states Marks. "It has been a privilege to work at Spotify since the beginning of its Nashville journey. But I am also excited about what adventures might lie ahead. I'm grateful for the relationships I've cultivated worldwide during my time at Spotify, and I will carry those with me as I continue with my career. I want to thank Spotify's editorial team for the work that we have accomplished both in the United States and internationally."

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom