• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Joe on KTTF-LP?

J

JoeFM1

The JoeFM.net stream is on the air in Tomball, Texas. Well, at least it was on the air for about 15 minutes or so... Now the station is back to being a repeater for NOAA weather radio.

A big thanks to the folks at KTTF-LP for inviting me to see an LPFM in the making. Currently operating pursuant to a construction permit, they are busy getting their equipment set up and figuring out how to make things work.

I took some pics for everyone...

6351761_orig.jpg

795077_orig.jpg

6540762_orig.jpg

7173270_orig.jpg

By the way, here's a close up of the 95.3 KTTF-LP antenna... (on the left)

4995250_orig.jpg

That's awesome man! Why'd they have to cut it short though?

Joe clean out your inbox it is full

I was thinking about my reply earlier.
Legally I don't think they would be able to carry Joe FM for too long without the correct licensing fees paid and stuff in order to broadcast those copyrighted songs. My mistake on asking why they cut it short.

Like a car accident on the freeway, you can't help but stop by here to see the wreck these boards have become because of one individual. Gone for a month, come back and the same **** is being posted by the same person who is banned over and over again.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom