• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jim Zippo not doing nights Debbie Douglas doing night show

U

Unregistered

Hi
Jim Zippo is no longer doing the night show Debbie Douglas is doing the night show and Jim is doing Saturdays and Sundays and will fiill in when needed?

Well, the man can only work so many hours in a day. Is mornings on Westwood One live? Was he voicetracking nights on KLUV?

Well, the man can only work so many hours in a day. Is mornings on Westwood One live? Was he voicetracking nights on KLUV?

Yes, Jim is live on his Westwood One Classic Hits morning show. He is actually relieved to be backing off of the nightly vt'k KLUV show. He will be on live on the weekends on KLUV, though. Now he can have more time to tinker with the 35mm and 70mm movie projectors he just got back this week. If you are in DFW, or can make it to DFW - look for some revised Zipporama parties to be coming soon! :)

I would agree this is all good for Jim. I know he loves the work, but sometimes over-working can be unhealthy.

I would love to see those projectors! :)

R

I have old black and white films of my late Grandparents that haven't been opened in decades. I think I still have an ancient projector. Would love to have the films restored but they are most likely too brittle. Kinda bums me out.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom