• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"Jeopardy" gets it wrong

The whole Israel/Palestine thing has become very politicised here in the UK, even though I'd wager 95% of Brits don't really understand it (I barely understand it myself!)

But if the question setters knew the first thing about international current affairs/recent history they would have never set that question!

But if the question setters knew the first thing about international current affairs/recent history they would have never set that question!

IIRC the producers of Jeopardy repeat almost every episode how they quantify the answers. So the people who have issues with the answers have a problem with that source and not the program itself.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom