• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jan 6+ Santa exits KEZ

1. KEZ 7.3 (was 16.7)
2. KFYI 6.0
3. KSLX 5.3
4. KNIX 5.2
5. KYOT 5.1
6. KLNZ 4.5
7. KTAR 4.2
8. KUPD 4.1
9. KOOL 4.0
10 KJZZ 3.3

WOW: KOAI 2.5 vs KAZG 1.0

UGLY: KMLE

Clear Channel, err I mean I Heart Radio, is dominating the ratings with 4 of the top 5 stations in Phoenix. Good times for all those at the I Heart Media Building off Van Buren in Phoenix!

Without seeing dayparts and demos, Nurse Jeff and I wonder if Broomhead has made any difference at 92~Three? He's certainly to the right of the former two that held the time slot, but KTAR missed out on the November election and Jan 6th brouhaha.

Speaking of Broomie...why would he allow mgmt to use Barry Markson as his fill in? Not only is Markson to the left of Broomhead on most issues, but he always uses 50 words when 5 would suffice. We find him more fatiguing than an hour ride in our '76 Gremlin!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom