• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jake

Honestly, I'm a bit supprised. I guess advertising does work and Jake is proof. They are promoting while others are super limited on their promotional expenses. Their success certainly sends managers the wrong message about the need of talent. It's hard to argue for the cost of jocks with stations like Jake being in the top of the market. I guess the real thing to see is how long it will stay up there.

Well with Kevin Christopher programming it, my guess would be not long. This looks like a strong country book, and I doubt they maintain it more than once. He had success at KKNG at first, then ran it into the ground..now it's dead last in the market.

Like the Cherokee Nation, I'd demand a recount! That's just silly to think that's valid. Make some coin while you can, boys; that certainly won't be there next time! And congratulations consolidation fans: the Top 18 stations in OKC are owned by 4 companies. It was so much more interesting when you could only hold 1 FM and 1 AM!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom