• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jag & Jul wut up?

English, please....

I'm going to assume that you are talking about Chris Jagger and Julie Hoyt-Fisk. What I can't figure out is why you are referring to them both, as they have not worked together for some time.

Is that what you are asking about?<P ID="signature">______________
"The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated."
---Oscar Wilde</P>

Re: English, please....

> I'm going to assume that you are talking about Chris Jagger
> and Julie Hoyt-Fisk. What I can't figure out is why you are
> referring to them both, as they have not worked together for
> some time.
>
> Is that what you are asking about?
>
Yes I am referring to the posibility of bringing them back together and moving forward with another radio company. People are talking. I wonder if there is any substance.

Nah...

> Yes I am referring to the posibility of bringing them back
> together and moving forward with another radio company.
> People are talking. I wonder if there is any substance.

Not going to happen... not from what I'm hearing, anyway...

Of course, if Jagger would email me, I might know more (nudge-nudge)

;)<P ID="signature">______________
"The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated."
---Oscar Wilde</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom