• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jack Avery and Sonny Campbell, Jason Roberts (WSUF - 1580 Country Sunshine)

fab4t5

Inactive
Inactive User
Sony Campbell was PD and Jack Avery (not his real last name) were on the aiir at WSUF in 1975. This was my first real radio job. Avery used to call me :The Kid" because I was just 17 at the time. Jack and Sonny sang together as a country duo and had a minor hit on the charts (Country Sunshine) Jack was a good guy and would love to say hello again to both! Another former colleague was Jason Roberts (Jason Richards). He left WSUF and later we turned up together at WHLI. last I heard was Jason was in NYC at either 99X or WPIX (late '70's early '80's)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom