• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

island 92 fm

A

agreenbe

hi...there is a station in st.martin called island 92, they play rock/jazz...I used to pick up the stream over the net for a few months and now i can't pick it up...whenever I listen to it, it would buffer after 30 min and then stop. They are broascasting using the MP3 format..i don't understand why they are using that coding for their stream..most stations use the Windows media format which is more stable and the sound is better.

I hope they fix the problem soon.

Another thing about some stations in the carribean, they do not update their streams or websites often.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom