• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

In Memoriam forum

David,

I've always thought that this forum can easily be missed. If a favorite radio personality or, in this case, Frank passes, many readers won't see it. I've missed a couple.

Wouldn't it be better to leave the tributes in the forum where the deceased person would likely be discussed? Just asking.

depending on how often you visit the website , you might find it helpful to click on new posts and scroll quickly to see what new posts have been made in the past few days. You can skim quickly to see if anything gets your attention outside of the forums you regularly look at.

David,

I've always thought that this forum can easily be missed. If a favorite radio personality or, in this case, Frank passes, many readers won't see it. I've missed a couple.

Wouldn't it be better to leave the tributes in the forum where the deceased person would likely be discussed? Just asking.
Frank owned this website, His death would likely be discussed in EVERY forum. Better to keep it in In Memoriam.

If someone who is important to the site dies I'm sure we will all know about it. The only reason a persons death does unnoticed is because that person isn't deemed important enough to talk about it.

Frank himself made the decision to put all messages of this type in one location to avoid repetitive and numerous posts in multiple boards. For the moment, your co-moderators including Cyberdad, Michi and Huff are continuing Frank's policy.

Back
Top Bottom