• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Imus snorefest

Randy

Inactive
Inactive User
I know that Don & Deirdre Imus have done some wonderful things for kids and other organizations, but to have the enviro-nazi on the air again with her husband this morning was just too much to take.....

A prime example of how she invites bad radio: at the top of the 8AM hour as the I-man reads his live legal and intros Charles McCord for news....he switches gears and re-intros his wife and the work that she's doing for Hackensack Children's hospital and she goes off on her own tangent - leaving Charles wondering when he's going to read the headlines. Fortunately, Don cut her off and moved on to Chuck.

I'll always be a huge fan of Imus - as long as he keeps his wife off the air.
<P ID="signature">______________

AIM - bostonrandy

</P>

"Dee-er-Dure"

That shrike must have been Vaccinated with a phonograph needle! hehehe SeeYa;)

> I know that Don & Deirdre Imus have done some wonderful
> things for kids and other organizations, but to have the
> enviro-nazi on the air again with her husband this morning
> was just too much to take.....
>
> A prime example of how she invites bad radio: at the top of
> the 8AM hour as the I-man reads his live legal and intros
> Charles McCord for news....he switches gears and re-intros
> his wife and the work that she's doing for Hackensack
> Children's hospital and she goes off on her own tangent -
> leaving Charles wondering when he's going to read the
> headlines. Fortunately, Don cut her off and moved on to
> Chuck.
>
> I'll always be a huge fan of Imus - as long as he keeps his
> wife off the air.
>
As the I-man would say, a "tedious" experience, no? He probably had Bernard whispering into his headset, "uh, Don, this makes a Senator Kerry interview paletable...let's move on." Heh...
<P ID="signature">______________
...keeping it copacetic...</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom