• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Important message for part 15'ers, and part 15 webmasters

C

carlvanorden

It has come to my attention that recently, there is a person or persons representing ME (using my name!) and the names of people associated with my antenna business and sstran.>>>>>>>>>>While this message is not meant to be an advertisement, it is a warning to those who use and buy part 15 equipment.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and who use this website for informational purposes.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>It seems as though there is a person or persons engaged in selling equipment "apparently" built by another person or company....accepting money and either not sending the product, OR sending an inferior product.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>If I prove who is doing this, I will prosecute fully because my good name is being ruined as our my friends names.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I won't even hesitate to sue for major bucks!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This if for those of you who do use Radio-Info Community Board for information about your part 15 radio station, value the opinions posted here, and may intend to buy from someone who posts here or knows someone who sells part 15 equipment.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I care about the posters here and I don't want anyone hurt, robbed or conned out of any product they believe they are legitimately purchasing. I also know that many people who do not even have a part 15 station read the posts, so this is for them as well.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>There are only a couple of people who sell equipment, who also post on here, and if you wish to contact them, I suggest you read down the board and perhaps over several pages if you are interested in part 15 broadcast equipment:WC Walker is a legit distributor of Rangemaster equipment and information; his website is posted within these pages; I represent sstran, my email addy is [email protected].>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I have information on other legit part 15 distributors on http://antenna18431.tripod.com/antenna.htm>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I am NOT mentioning this information for the purpose of selling; I am mentioning this because I have information that a reader purchased equipment attributed to me, and the client not only did not get his equipment, but was charged double of what I charge!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I feel very sorry for this man, but I am not responsible for this action.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I never got an order from this man or his representatives, nor did my collegues, so in essense, he got gipped by not contacting me initially.>>>>>>>>>>I don't want this to happen to anyone, again, so if you have information about this type of dishonesty, please email me at [email protected]; I'd appreciate it.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This is FYI only: I don't want legit people like Rangemaster, SSTRAN, Metzo, or myself to fall victim to con men because it is starting to happen................................If you are interested in part 15 broadcast equipment, don't respond to emails from people you don't know; contact the people who post on this board, and you will be assured that you will be taken care of in the finest sense of the word.Thank you, and good night.Carl Van Orden"antenna guy"and General Manager,New Jersey Radio Museum<P ID="signature">______________
[email protected], [email protected],[email protected]</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom