• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Humbly Requesting Some Advice...

M

meatmic

Fellow radio pros...I'll be hosting a morning show on a station very similar to the Jack/BOB Format starting soon! It's my first time hosting morning's and would very much appreciate some advice on what would be a good way to launch this sucka the first day/week out...Gracias! ;D

Open your show with a medley of opening lines from four songs: "Good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning" (Beatles---and include the rooster at the beginning!), "Start me up" (Rolling Stones), "Hello, it's me" (Todd Rundgren) and "Let's get this party started"(Korn). Then, over a song with a lengthy musical intro, tell the listeners who you are---and sound upbeat and glad to be on the radio. You can use this intro every day...or until your listeners get sick of it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom