• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hit Parade Radio Launch?

First, you have no idea about MY character, my cars, or what I have done with the money I've made or "what I know."

On the other hand, You are a big talker but little doer. The only dogs you've owned wagged their tail. "Wannabee" has EVERYTHING to do with your comment because you haven't owned a station.

It's a great time to do in NOW while there are LOTS of cheap properties. I'm not stopping you from having your own fat bank account. Despite your comments, I wish you the best.

Regarding the original thread it would appear that the DJs who were going to start live broadcasts on Hit Parade Radio are in limbo at best. It doesn't look like this thing with the hosts such as Larry Lujack will ever get off the ground.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom