• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Harold Camping To Go On The Air To Explain False "Rapture"

DToTheJ said:

Good question. So I went to the spiffy redesigned Family Radio website ("!") and clicked under "What's New" link.

This is what I got:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God...."

Cool. But WHEN is the Open Forum show?

I think the answer is hidden on those billboards.......

http://www.google.com/search?q=fami...&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1152&bih=732

So it's 5:30 PM Pacific. Adjust it for your time zone.....

(And I REALLY hope this is an "open" forum. I think we'd all like to have a few words of truth and enlightenment with Mr. Camping......)

WHY THAT LITTLE......

Open Forum (in a dark alley behind) Family Radio?........

I've been listening to WYFR on shortwave since Saturday afternoon, hoping to hear their explanation about why "their" end never came. But so far, they are only airing old reruns of Camping's Bible study or just music. I am not a follower or mindwashed minion of Family Radio, but listen ocassionally to "Open Forum" hoping to hear callers argue, curse or spout torrents of obsenities at the old fool, who never bothers to use a time delay or kill switch (as reported in Glen Hauser's World of Radio). I have read that Family Radio is run on regular AM and FM stations in some cities. Does that mean that what I hear on shortwave goes out uncensored on Am/FM?

Anyone know what time that "Open Forum" show comes on the air?

On their website, top right corner, "Click to Listen". When you click, a screen pops up with the embedded player, 4 or 5 streaming channels and program schedule for various time zones.

Look Guys Doomsday is really a code word for pledge drives and bailouts in the Camping type religious media.

What time zone does God live in?
ET.
That's right... Eternity - and we are promised that we can live in the same time zone.
Now... since time really doesn't exist in eternity, why be concerned about it? He already put Himself in this box one time to get the job done; no need to do it again.

All I know is that the end of the world will NOT be on Oct 21 or any time any human says it will be. We have a jealous God, and He ain't gonna share His glory and majesty with Harold Camping or anyone else.
(Person 1 - Look! It's Jesus! Glory to God!)
(Person 2 - Look! It's Jesus! Harold Camping was right!)

Ain't gonna happen. ;)

If Harold Camping was Muslim and tried to predict Judgement Day from a politician's house in Pakistan. Everybody in the USA will take this as a 9/11 style threat and have the US Army and Marines bomb Mr.Campings hiding place. Except Camping is trying to use Bin Laden Tactics by doing scripted propaganda from his Various hiding places in Oakland and San Francisco.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom