• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Handelman is back on WRDU

from their Facebook page:

"Allan Handelman is back on the radio (formerly of WZTK) Join Allan Sunday from 12pm-3pm on Rush Radio 106-1. Not just about politics it’s also about the world we live in. Allan’s guests will include Ted Nugent and comedian Lewis Black."

We can only hope Harlow is smart enough to give him more airtime. It'll be the best thing to happen to Rush radio since they've signed on.

Even if it's all reruns, it's still better than the radio version of Hannity's TV show.
Good on Handelman. He deserves it, from what I know.

i never got to listen to him much when i was a regular ZTK listener, but i remember he was a big time advocate for animals, especially dogs when the the whole michael vick mess was unfolding. that's good enough for me.

maybe brad and britt will eventually move over there too. from what i understand, they're dying on AM.

I hope they are smarter than hiring Brad and Britt. There is no need to completely recreate a station that already failed.

You think they'll put him on in Greensboro too? Or will we still be stuck with "The Jesus Christ Show"? ???

PTI still airs that??? RDU dropped it some time ago. It was a massive failure (as you would expect in a southern, Christian, conservative market).

stafferman said:
Good for him....

One day a week. Clear Channel "Keeping it local" ::)

Scrap Hannity and put him on in the afternoons....

Handleman is a keeper......Hannity is a blow-hard just like Rush.

Look i wish Joe Wade Formicola was on more he is funny and can get you going I like him he's not right wing or left wing..he would be great on WRDU

the person who told me back in march that ZTK was about to go away (it happened 3 days later) just told me that brad and britt are about to exit curtis media and start a new gig in charlotte. He says this is a done deal and WILL happen before the end of the month, if not sooner. my source doesnt work for curtis but knows a lot of people who do

ok so I was late to the party. what should WSJS fill that hole with....Laura Ingraham, or bring Savage back to the triad? Air America rejects need not apply

disgruntled said:
ok so I was late to the party. what should WSJS fill that hole with....Laura Ingraham, or bring Savage back to the triad? Air America rejects need not apply

they will fill it in with oldies lol

EncSpy said:
disgruntled said:

they will fill it in with oldies lol

No, Infomercials! :D

they should put that blowhard Salyer on for 24/7. He can talk all day about his experiences at CC and still not make a lick of sense! :D

disgruntled said:

Should be interesting to see what they do.....WSJS promoted the heck out the "new" lineup and that's totally been turned on its head. They'll plug in some satellite show you can count on that. I doubt there will be new hires by Curtis Media, they probably view it as two more salaries they don't have to pay.

I was seriously joking about the oldies comment but WSJS was playing oldies in the bradd & britt time slot yesterday

EncSpy said:
I was seriously joking about the oldies comment but WSJS was playing oldies in the bradd & britt time slot yesterday

Good Prediction! Yes I flipped around the ole AM dial yesterday, I could hear the crickets....

Neil Diamond was playing

How come WSJS never picked up Mike Huckabee? Seemed like a show that was right up there alley, even if they just started to air his Best Ofs on the weekend. They could have now moved into taking his show live everyday. Sure as hell beats Clark Howard

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom