• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

GOP Presidential Debate tonight on The CW?

LOL! I guess Nexstar figured no one would be watching on NewsNation so they added coverage on the CW šŸ¤£

I don't believe that to be true NewsNation was going to get ratings for the debate on NewsNation highest ever ratings for the network. NewsNation will have better ratings than The CW in my opinion I also think that Nexstar wanted to put it on The CW for those that may not have NewsNation.

Yes and Nexstar local affiliates like WGN, WPIX, KTLA, KRON, KTXL, local news beats news nation on average.
I don't believe that to be true NewsNation was going to get ratings for the debate on NewsNation highest ever ratings for the network. NewsNation will have better ratings than The CW in my opinion I also think that Nexstar wanted to put it on The CW for those that may not have NewsNation.

Last month, Newsmax had twice the viewers of NewsNation in total viewers (including 65+ demographic). They still have a long way to go.

GOP debate ratings in. NewsNation gets highest ratings ever since launch and CW gets highest ratings since 2018. Of course ratings were just over half of what they were in the last debate on NBC:

Back
Top Bottom