• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Good Free Alternatives To Zararadio

Zararadio has been crashing when trying to use plugin so what are some good free alternatives that I can use with shoutcast & plugins

I am looking for something that add stations ids after every 6 tracks or a track that is 30min or longer & the station ids need to be played randomly.

Winamp can do that but you have to do it manually. I think theres something called musicplaylist or something like that although im not sure.

I've installed Ubuntu on my Dell laptop, but lately it hasn't been working so well (particularly when using Firefox).

Anyway, I wouldn't doubt that this has been answered previously, but does anyone have a recommended app for use with the Mac? After years of being a Windows guy, I am about to join the other team! And believe me, I know: they like their equipment! But hey, it is pretty!

Radiologik for Mac is quite good with a responsive developer.

IMS Intelligent Music Scheduler is a free program that will work with Winamp (ZaraRadio,too), and allow you to build clocks with Station IDs, spots, etc.

Re: Good Free Alternatives To Zararadio - IMS Download?

mbatchelor said:
IMS Intelligent Music Scheduler is a free program that will work with Winamp (ZaraRadio,too), and allow you to build clocks with Station IDs, spots, etc.

Do you know where I can download IMS? I've been looking for it for a while now and the only download sites I can find are ones that require me to register and pay a small fee. I don't mind the fee, but I don't like sending money to sites that I don't know anything about.

Norm.

Try Rivendell. It's complicated but it never crashes and you can use it on your PC.
You will love it....But you will have to learn it and study it. It's not like WMP. And, it's free. Best thing we ever did.

IMPLEMENTED:

Explorer folders.
Explorer files with Mp3tag information.

Player 1:
Play, Stop, Pause
Cast of tracks: while playing a file,
select one and press play blends both
files.
Stop making Fader: While playing a file,
Stop press makes a fader out.
Timer downward.
VU meter to measure decibel levels.
Slider bar audio file position

To run the software, simply unzip the
zip file and run radit4.exe requires no
installation.
This is an example of development of the project GNU /
4 spoons win32 version spoons Foundation, which
is subject to multiple errors and future changes.
The aim of this exhibition is to involve the
community development project GNU / Radit4 and
part of the activities planned by
Spoons Foundation
http://www.raditaudiopro.com/descargas/radit4/radit4win32.zip

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom