• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Glenn Beck's "War of the World" broadcast

Wireless_Mic_Guy

Inactive
Inactive User
HI Gang -

I am new to this site-a buddy of mine gave me the URL, anyway, I thot if anyone would have the information a local radio board would have it. I also apologize in advance if this has been previously addressed.

A few years back (10/30/2002) - Glenn Beck did a modern reenactment of the "War of the Worlds" using a live orchestra, actors, etc. Well I missed it and all of the replays. Friends of mine have told me it is the best thing that they have heard-in this style. Did anyone record this for themselves? I am really interested in obtaining a recording for my own personal usage..

I did check with the Glenn Beck's web site & it is no longer available, no how-no way..

I am local to the LV and would appreciate any help that anyone can offer.

Thanks,
J-

you may want to try the Philly board for Glen Beck stuff. He has an awesome show.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom