• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Georgia Radio Hall of Fame Awards

I just returned from the Georgia Radio Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. It was its usual great event, with the Career Achievement Awards hosted by Randy & Spiff.

The Career Achievement Inductees were Willard Arbour, Craig Ashwood, Ryan Cameron, Mitch Gray, Al Haynes, Rick Mack, John Wetherbee and Scott Woodside.

Funny, but I think of Scott Woodside as having had his career in Washington radio. I was living in Maryland when Scott was at WPGC. And later, he spent several years at Q107.

I remember listening to Scott Woodside on 92.9(?). Who was his on air partner? John Wetherbee used to do the weather for tv channel 46- when they had a decent 10pm news program. I saw him on tv down in Savannah last year.

I remember listening to Scott Woodside on 92.9(?). Who was his on air partner? John Wetherbee used to do the weather for tv channel 46- when they had a decent 10pm news program. I saw him on tv down in Savannah last year.

I think Barry Chase was Scott Woodside's partner.

Brad Burkhart received the Director's and Founder's Award, and the way his speech ended was hilarious. He wanted to intimately describe everything he did in his career. After a while, a cue for him to wrap it up was sounded. That pissed him off. He kept on talking.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom