• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Funny "The Breeze" story

Went to the Dollar Tree yesterday and into the parking lot drives this big loud pickup trick with huge tires and loud music blaring that I could hear through the closed windows. I then hear the liner "106.1 The Breeze." Big rough-looking guy no older than his 30s with tattoos all over jumps out at the same time I get out of my car. I say to him "I like that station too." He looks at me weird at first and then laughs and says "don't tell anyone someone like me likes this station. It'll hurt my reputation."

This station might do better than any of us imagine. :p

you never know what someone will like...never judge a book by its cover.

You've got to tell us what the song was that was playing at eardrum-cracking volume. "Looks Like We Made It"? "All Out of Love"? "Wind Beneath My Wings"? So many songs in that format that would have me laughing out loud if I were to come upon that unlikely scene.

You've got to tell us what the song was that was playing at eardrum-cracking volume. "Looks Like We Made It"? "All Out of Love"? "Wind Beneath My Wings"? So many songs in that format that would have me laughing out loud if I were to come upon that unlikely scene.

Probably that head-banging anthem “Islands in the Stream.”

I don't know about you guys but whenever How Deep is Your Love comes on, I'm cranking it to eleven!

Ha! Good one, AJS ....

@ 222 : There's this real roughneck fellow up this way. I'm not exactly a one-man wrecking crew, understand, but he and I went at it twice (naturally, we became pretty good friends). Among the cassettes in his pickup were -- go figure -- AC/DC and (huh?) Kanny G.

Only a few shopping days left, by the way, for
a) you to re-locate your car in the Wal-Mart lot during gift-exchange time, and
b) us to witness how or if 101.1 and/or 106.1 adjust to each other.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom