• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

From the Journal-News: Longtime Big Blue radio station WHSS 89.5 FM purchased, is now ClassX

I wasn’t aware that Sacred Heart Radio had sold the Hamilton station. I thought it was there to fill in the nighttime gap when WNOP 740 and WPFB 910 don’t cover the Hamilton area very well.

Give Bill Spry credit. He’s stuck with his ClassX product (except for a brief period doing classic CCM) since his days of operating a pirate on 105.5 up in Butler County.

I wasn’t aware that Sacred Heart Radio had sold the Hamilton station. I thought it was there to fill in the nighttime gap when WNOP 740 and WPFB 910 don’t cover the Hamilton area very well.

Give Bill Spry credit. He’s stuck with his ClassX product (except for a brief period doing classic CCM) since his days of operating a pirate on 105.5 up in Butler County.
How was he able to get a license if he has a history of operating a pirate station in the past?

Back
Top Bottom