• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

FreeFM

scoop4you

Inactive
Inactive User
Seems like a certain morning shows former producer was "in the building" yesterday meeting with the new PD.

Is there a chance he is returning to the fold to help get the shows ratings up? And would the bbbbboys welcome him back?

Or is he being considered for something else altogether?

does anyone have any info?

scoop4you said:
Seems like a certain morning shows former producer was "in the building" yesterday meeting with the new PD.

Who is Rick "Tsunami Song" Delgado?

Now where's my cookie...

Starscream said:
From what I heard, with the way they talk about him, he left on semi-good terms.

No he did not. He went to Philly and basically re created a lot of the show with Preston and Steve and they were pissed!. Then again much like their idol Howard, O and A think everyone has stolen their act.

::)

TowerBuzz said:
Starscream said:
From what I heard, with the way they talk about him, he left on semi-good terms.

No he did not. He went to Philly and basically re created a lot of the show with Preston and Steve and they were pissed!. Then again much like their idol Howard, O and A think everyone has stolen their act.

::)

I WAS TALKING ABOUT BEN SPARKS.

Now don't you feel embarassed.

Foe Paw said:
scoop4you said:

Who is Rick "Tsunami Song" Delgado?

Now where's my cookie...

I actually thought it was Sparks, but you're right about Rick being in the mix too.

From what I understand in that situation, Anthony is cool with Rick, but Opie, for obvious personal reasons, may not be.

No I dont feel embarassed. The truth is that the blood is very bad between Sparks adn Opie and Anthony He was very loyal and they let their "success" go to their heads in a hurry. I dont think he would ever go back.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom