• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fox Sports Gambler on 104.1 in Trenton

Just curious when did Fox Sports the Gambler get added to iHeart's random 104.1 translator in Trenton? I remember it had been running smooth jazz fed from WISX-HD2 for a while. Nice to see iHeart giving it some expanded reach.

Just curious when did Fox Sports the Gambler get added to iHeart's random 104.1 translator in Trenton? I remember it had been running smooth jazz fed from WISX-HD2 for a while. Nice to see iHeart giving it some expanded reach.
104.1 has been airing the Gambler since at least 2020.

unfortunately the 104.1 signal in the berlin, medford, marlton, mt laurel and cherry hill areas is still airing ritmo...on another note, why are most of the commercials on rumba in english, but on the other spanish outlets they are in spanish....

unfortunately the 104.1 signal in the berlin, medford, marlton, mt laurel and cherry hill areas is still airing ritmo...on another note, why are most of the commercials on rumba in english, but on the other spanish outlets they are in spanish....
1. The 104.1 signals in those areas aren't owned by iHeart. They are owned by Ritmo Broadcasting, which also owns Jamz in Philadelphia.
2. I can say the same for the commercials on 93.1 Amor during the pandemic, but it's most likely an FCC rule from my understanding.

1. The 104.1 signals in those areas aren't owned by iHeart. They are owned by Ritmo Broadcasting, which also owns Jamz in Philadelphia.
2. I can say the same for the commercials on 93.1 Amor during the pandemic, but it's most likely an FCC rule from my understanding.

Theres no fcc rule on what language your commercials have to be in

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom