• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ford Featuring Jori, "Pure Imagination"

R

RobertMoore

Well, it had to happen. A tranced-up remake of a song from "Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory." But I have to say this version sounds good.

> Well, it had to happen. A tranced-up remake of a song from
> "Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory." But I have to say
> this version sounds good.

Not only is it playing like every 10 minutes on XM81/BPM, but last night he played it twice in a row so people could record it.

Novelty song. Dead in 2 months.<P ID="signature">______________
</P>

> Not only is it playing like every 10 minutes on XM81/BPM,
> but last night he played it twice in a row so people could
> record it.

Gimme a break, it's not playing anything like every 10 minutes, exagerration or not. I don't think Alan played it SO people could record it, he played it because so many people are asking for it. He did, however, SUGGEST it would be an opportunity for those with XM2Go radios to get it recorded.

> Well, it had to happen. A tranced-up remake of a song from
> "Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory." But I have to say
> this version sounds good.

I gave it a spin this week. My question is: do you think a lot of people will recognize it from the movie? I have nothing to guage it on.

RJD<P ID="signature">______________
http://www.RichardJDalton.com</P>

I hope it crosses over..then I can hear it on XM81, XM20 and XM21 simultaneously like DHT. No really..that has happened.<P ID="signature">______________
</P>

> I hope it crosses over..then I can hear it on XM81, XM20 and
> XM21 simultaneously like DHT. No really..that has happened.
>

My friend heard it in New York, but I have yet to hear it can anyone post it on yousendit.com or fileshare.de?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom